- Q:What can we bring into the Stadium?
Things you can bring with you
There are some things that you are welcome to bring into the Venue when you attend an event provided that their presence or use doesn’t interfere with the event or disturb other visitors’ enjoyment of the event.
- Disability assist dog
- Home-made food for personal consumption, such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits or cake that is not in commercial packaging
Thing you can’t bring with you
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment there are some things you may not bring with you. We also have commercial partnerships that we need to protect. Please leave the following restricted items behind when attending events as you may be required to surrender them as a condition of entry to the event or the venue. We are unable to provide storage and surrendered items may not be returned.
- Commercially produced food and drinks
- Glass containers.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Signage, products, clothing or equipment considered by venue management to be offensive
- Unauthorised promotional material including signage, products and clothing
- Laser lights or pointers
- Gang patches/colours
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapons
- Items that may be thrown, e.g. bolts, marbles
- Items that may be used for defacing or damaging property,
- Items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
- Q:What time does the meeting start and finish?
Gates open at 5.00pm, racing starts 7.00pm and should be concluded by 10.00pm.
- Q:What time does the carpark open and how much does it cost?
The main entrance No 1 will be open on Truman Lane for access to Trustpower Baypark. Make your way along Baypark Boulevard to public parking in car park D on the north side of the building. Parking is FREE!
- Q:Where is disabled parking?
Disabled parking is infront of the arena in car park D (yellow parks on the map)
- Q:What happens if it rains during the meeting?
Always hold on to your ticket in the event of a pre-event rainout as this ticket can be reused for the rain date. Please refer to our terms and conditions on our website.
- Q:Can we bring alcohol into the venue?
No BYO alcohol is to bought into the stadium. We are a licensed venue and alcohol can be purchased within the venue.
- Q:Is there a cost to get into the pits?
There is no extra charge to enter the pits, but you must have covered in shoes and children are to be supervised by adults at all times.
- Q:If we have a favourite driver can where can we purchase a t-shirt?
Contact Baypark Speedway on (07) 574 2227 and we will put you in touch. Sometimes drivers sell their own merchandise from their pits.